Sunday 10 April 2011

Swot Analysis

Strengths

It’s my first time to using a piece of 3D modeling software, and I have learnt how to use 3d max in a short period of time. It has taken time but now I know how to use most of the functions in 3D max.

I have enjoy creating the models, although it take me a long time to create them, but is good to see the models when it’s finish.

Applying material used to be my weakness, but after learning different tutorials on the internet I have become better on applying different type of material to the models.

Weaknesses

My weakness is keeping the blog up to date, I have found myself just keep making the models and forget to print screen images for the blog. Also taken me a long time to written the posts.

I have found 3Dmax quite difficult at the start, because I have never using a piece of 3D modeling software. The models that I create at the beginning are very basic with different kind of problems, such as material.

Opportunities

By learning in the lessons and online tutorials, I have now got a good knowledge of 3D modeling. When I build the models, I has different kind of error occur, but due to fixing and more creating of different kind of models, I can now go back and recreate the models I done before to a better standard and will take less time.

Threats

The biggest threats are the rendering. Rendering can take up to 10 min, 3 hours or higher, and will slow the computer down. So I can’t do other work on the computer, because of the rendering. If something I want to change after the rendering, you will, have to render everything thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment