Wednesday 13 April 2011

scene 9



Scene 9 is the final scene, I create zero using tube, convert to poly, select vertex and drag the middle vertex down. 7 is made using line tool, convert to poly and use extrude to make the number 3d.

Create two planes with black colour for the wall and floor, apply a target spot and camera, then target on the 007. Turn on auto key and in frame 75 pan the camera from left to the right.

I then try to move sackboy up to the middle, but it doesn't allow me to, becuase of the biped. Instead of draging the sackboy up, I decided to drag the word and background down.
Turn on auto key and select everything instead of sackboy and move everything down. Select camera at frame 53 the camera start to zoom in.












To make sackboy wave, I select biped and go to the motion panel. At the keyframing tools rollout, I have select anchor right arm and just drag his arm up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment