Wednesday 13 April 2011

Evaluation

I think my animation have came out as I have expected. This is my first time to use a piece of 3d software, so I don't know how to use this program at the start. As I gain more knowledge, I start to know what can I do with this program and create a animation, which I think I have stuck to my storyboard, without change much of the idea.

Some parts I would like to improve in my animation are the movement of the character, I think the movement of the character are not realistic enough. It has taken me a long time and a lot of error to set up the biped I could still see some error in the character when it start to move, so I still got much more too learn when using biped.

The part I really like are when the car drop into the water and the underwater view. The scene has took some time to get everything ready, such as reactor, super spray and the water effect, and I like combining the two scene together to give out two different camera view.


Overall I think I have try my best to learn different techniques of improve my modeling skill at a short period of time. I have enjoyed every part of creating my animation, from modeling to editing. This module have gave me more idea of how the 3d animation work and to produce a good animation, you will need to spent a lot time on it.
Now I know what can I do with this program and the work that other people have made, has
made me want to try out more different tutorial, to improve my skill to make my model much more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment