Monday 4 April 2011

Creating part for the transformation

In 'The spy who loved me' the Lotus Esprit S1 has transform to a submarine, so I create extra part for the model.
First I create a plane in the front viewport, change to the size I want and have 1 length segs and 4 width segs, convert to editable poly.
In the modify panel, select vertex and change the shape of the plane. Open material editor and apply the same colour as the body of the car, copy and paste for the other side and use mirror to have the plane facing the right way.










Next I need to create the hydrowings, so I have create a box in the front viewport, with 1 length and width segs, convert to editable poly, set material ID to 1 and use swiftloop to add an horizontal loops at the middle and two more at the top set the material ID to 2, select vertex and drag the vertex in the middle out, then apply meshsmooth and turbosmooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment