Wednesday 13 April 2011

The spy who loved......sackboy!?


This is my finish animation, I have used premiere pro to do the editing.
I have import all the scenes to premiere pro and increase the video track to 5. To start I have put scene 1 in first, so I have a idea where the video is about to stop. Then place scene 2 below scene 1. I want scene 1 to get smaller and move to the bottom right corner, then as scene 2 get smaller, scene 1 will move from the bottom to the top right, as scene 2 move to the top left and scene 3 at the bottom, To have this effect, I have go to the effect control turn on position and scale from the motion rollout, so I can now change the size and position of the scenes. For scene 3 is bit different, because I don't want the whole scene to get smaller, I just want the height of the scene get lower, so I turn off uniform scale and set a key frame so scene 3 will get smaller as it appear.

As scene 2 and 3 are ended, scene 4 will come up, before that I want to add in a black screen. However scene 1 is 30 second long, so in scene 1, effect controls turn on opacity set a key frame before the scene 3 about to stop and change the opacity to 0 at scene 3 ended.

In scene 5, just before the car jump off the jetti, I think the car is not going fast enough, so I have decide to speed up that part, by going to the effect controls, time remapping. Turn on speed and set a key frame at the point where the speed up will finish and just drag the line upward so it speed up the video. At the second part I drag the line a little bit downward, so it look like the car is going in slow motion. The I have placed scene 6 below scene 5 just when the car start to go in the water and in scene 5 and 6 I have change the value of the scale height, so it have a split screen effect.
Then I place all the scene in order and use New item, title to add the SID at the end.











For the background music, I have use 'My Patch by Jim Noir' and Bond 77 from The Spy Who Loved Me Soundtrack. I have used soundbooth to mix the two soundtrack together.

Reference:
plykshow
2008
Bond 77 (The Spy Who Loved Me Soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGwG21NaRSI&feature=fvst
[Internet]
[06/4/2011]

picknick21
2008
Little Big Planet Music "My Patch - Jim Noir"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSBOM32NEoo
[Internet]
[06/4/2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment