Wednesday 13 April 2011

Scene 5



In scene 5, I want the car to go forware and drop into the sea.

First I need to create a jetti for the car to jump off, so I create a box and assign a wood material on to the box.












Right click on the menu bar and select reator, to bring the reator menu up.












At the reator menu select create rigid body collection and creat it in to the viewport. Go modifier panel and in the RB Collection properties rollout, click add and add the car and the jetti.
Select Utilities, reactor, in the about rollout choose solver for havok 1. Go to Havok 1 world rollout, gravity of x is 300 and have z to -100. This pull the car forward 300 and down 100. Create preview in window, but my animation can't be preview, because the car have too many vertices. So I have to create animation to see how it work.












I want to have some splash, as the car drop in the water, to do this I select Geometry and from the drop down list choose particle systems, and super spray. Create the super spray at the top viewport, so it will spray upward.
At the modifier panel, basic parameters rollout, particle formation, change the first spread to 90 deg and the second spread to 83 deg. Viewport display mesh. Particle motion speed to 20.
Particle timing, emit start at frame 53 and stop at frame 63 with life 7. Particle size 2.381.
Create a new material, I have try to use water and glass material with blue colour high specular level and I think glass material came out with better effect, so I have choose to use glass for the splash material.













Create a target camera and target just about the end of the jetti. Turn on auto key and as the car jump pan the camer at the right.

Reference:
1926woodflooring
2011
QuickStep 800 Lagune Vintage Oak Dark Varnished Shipdeck UR1035 Flooring
http://www.1926woodflooring.co.uk/acatalog/info_Q_UR1035.html
[Internet]
[05/4/2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment