Thursday 17 March 2011

Sackboy ver 007











To turn the normal sackboy to 007, I have change the material on the sackboy, so it look like he is wearing a suit. To add in extra detail I have create a bow tie using a box and a reference plates, using the reference plates, I drag the vertex around to change the box to a bow tie shape, then add in meshsmooth to make the bow tie less square.













This are the materials I have change, instead of normal sack material. I have use the colours black and white for the body and different kind of black for the leg and shoes, by change the the specular highlights values for the shoes.















Reference:

swaggerandswoon
2011
Plain Black Bow Tie
http://nicetie.co.uk/ties/bow/15/find_a_bow_tie.aspx
[Internet]
[5//2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment