Wednesday 23 March 2011

Reactor

The reactor can be access by going to utilities, reactor. To get the reator tool bar to show up, find a space at the menu bar, right click and reactor.

Then I create 8 sphere and a box. Click on one of the sphere and drag the create rigid body collection to the viewport, this will include the sphere I have clicked to the collection, to include the rest of the object, I click add, the select rigid bodies menu will pop up, click on all the objectand press select, so now all the object is included.













Now I have to add some mass, for the three sphere that I am going to drop down, so click open property editor, physical properties, mass and change the value for the spheres. At simulation geometry, click bounding sphere.













Click preview animation, and p to play the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment